Default Arriving at CSA on Saturday July 3rd

Wow, after over a year of anticipation, we are almost there!!! I have looked at every detail I can get my eyes on about CSA and Negril. We'll be there the 3rd through the 9th, the only night we wont be there is Friday, so I guess we miss the beach party. We've been to CTI, but that was 10 years ago and we're going with a couple who has never been to Jamaica. So excited abotu finally returning. Who else will there around this time?

We will be there! We will also arrive on July 3rd, and we are staying until the 11th! We are so excited!

We will be there on the 4th and leaving on the 11th!!! I'm so excited my bags have been packed and at the front door for two weeks!!!

We also arrive on the 3rd, but are heading to CTI, so maybe we will see you in the lounge. Our flight arrives from Atlanta at 10:32a.m. Have a great trip!
    Vicky

Well debbanks, I guess you are ready to go! LOL That's funny! Can't say I blame you though. We don't get to go until September and the wait is killing me. Hope you have a great trip.

We are going to be there the week of the 5th....Hope the hurricaine doesnt mess up our trip!

Jeri and Marty

Won't be there unfortunately but wishing you a wonderful vacation. Love CSA... Razzl