Default CTI bound September 7-12, 2010

Just booked CTI for the first time 9/7-9/12. There is another couple going with us, who else will be there at that time. 23 days and counting.

The Carolina Crew

We will be there 6th Sept- 20th Sept. Getting married at 4pm 10th September. First time in Jamaica
    Faith

Hi faithburke & marti

Welcome to the Couples family. We will be there from the 7th thru the 21st with our group - "the Ivan Islanders". In 2006, we renewed our wedding vows there. This year we are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and 30 years ago arrived at CTI on the 14th for our wonderful honeymoon.

Congratulations on your up coming wedding faithburke. Hopefully we will meet you both and Marti's crew and hope you will love couples as much as we have and still do.

Paul & Debbie

we will be honeymooning at CTI from Sept 6-11th! It will be our first time

We are getting married on the 22nd of September. We arrive on the 17th and leave on the 27th. It will be our first time. I am not trying to bring too much but my packing list is getting long!!! Bug spray, cameras, zip lock bags, I haven't even started on clothes! Help!!!!

my husband and I will be there for the first time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary from Sept 11th to the 18th!! Praying the "H" word doesn't come into the picture! We are SO excited!

Holly & Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jamabound View Post
    my husband and I will be there for the first time celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary from Sept 11th to the 18th!! Praying the "H" word doesn't come into the picture! We are SO excited!

Holly & Steve
    Shhhhh we dont say that word!! That is great my wife and I join a group of our friends around that same time.... we arrive on the 10th. We are founding members of the Ivan Islanders along with Bobbi and Joe and Paul and Debbie. We enjoy the island every day... hope to see you out there... oh and our friends Paul and Debbie will be celebrating thier 30th anniversary!!

Scott

My husband and I will be there 9/6-9/11 celebrating his 50th Bday and our 25th anniversary. Is our first time. Can't wait.

Kathy and Jim

Default We'll Be There Too!

My DH, Leo, and I will be there 9/7-15 and are looking forward to hanging out on the island and meeting all of you.

--Myra from Arizona