Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CSS April 2011

Default CSS April 2011

Just booked our first trip to CSS. We'll be there April 22-30, 2011. We've been to CN and CTI and loved them both. Guess we've got to try them all before we can decide on our favorite.

Default Starting the April 2011 travel list ...

Dates ; Names ; Home ; MB User

April 11-21; Charlotte and _____; Wyoming, USA; wycouple
    April 22-30; Don and Corlis; Georgia, USA; liquid
    April 27-May 5; Todd and Linda; Iowa, USA; BigdogLips

april 18-25th richard and sheila usa. jamerican_we-are

April 19 - 26, 2011
    Stacey & Pete

April 14 - 23, 2011
    Sunset Beach Everyday!
    Eric & Teresa

April 16-23, 2011
    Sherry & Michael

Gene & Tricia April 23-30
    SSB Bound!

April 25-May 1
    Aaron & Nicole

Tammy & Raleigh
    4/16-4/26

Dave and Linda: 4/19-4/26 Trip # 9 to Couples. 7 to COR/CTI 2nd to our new home CSS. Changed jobs last April was not sure if we had to miss a year but it all worked out great. Tammy and Raleigh looking forward to seeing you guys again, seems so long ago that we all sat at the Gala Nite . Hopeing to see other couples we met last April.

Jim and Rita's 9th Jamaician adventure 4/4-4/11. Looking forward to our third trip to CSS and some time at SSB

Sarah & Baxter, April 2-10 ... third visit to Couples but first timers to CSS.
    Sarah (& Baxter)
    CN 2009; CTI 2010; CSS 2011;
    CN 2012; CTI 2013

Jim and Rita, hi from fellow bluenosers / GLB transplants! We will miss you by 2 weeks ... we are returning to CSS for the 3rd time 4/18 - 25, followed by CN 4/25 - 5/2 (also 3rd visit there).

My boyfriend and I just booked our first ever trip to Couples and my first trip to Jamaica! We booked the CSS One bedroom beachfront suite for April 28-May 5.

Default CSS April 2011

April 17-25 Paul and Lisa Maine, USA

April 17-24 Paul and Lisa -- Maine, USA

First time to CSS and first time to an all-inclusive! Love to cruise, but wanted to try something different.

hey paul and lisa where in maine are you from. we are in salem ma. and will be there at css same time as you guys. this is trip #9 to couples and trust me you will love it. once you go to an all-inclusive it is all you will ever want to do. as it gets closer to out dates we will be posting our picture so you can find us at resort. trust us as 26 year vets of couples resorts you two made a great choice for a vacation spot. talk again Dave and Linda

Travelgirl
    Wow we just miss each other again, this ia a couple of times. We will try and leave some refreshments behind

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by lamdam View Post
    hey paul and lisa where in maine are you from. we are in salem ma. and will be there at css same time as you guys. this is trip #9 to couples and trust me you will love it. once you go to an all-inclusive it is all you will ever want to do. as it gets closer to out dates we will be posting our picture so you can find us at resort. trust us as 26 year vets of couples resorts you two made a great choice for a vacation spot. talk again Dave and Linda
    Hi Dave and Linda,

Thanks for the information about couples. We live in the midcoast area, about a 1 hour drive from Portland (up the coast). We are going with another couple from this area as well who have never done an all inclusive. We are super excited. Would love to connect with you later as the we get closer to the trip. Have you ever played golf at CSS? I am hoping to bring my clubs and hack away during the time we are there. I may never be able to go back again from embarassement, but will have fun anyway. Talk to you soon. Paul and Lisa

Carol and Garvin
    Tower Isle April 23-28
    10 year anniversary

Hi guys
    we just returned 5 days of storms out of 7 but 5 days of storms in Jamaica is still better then 1 day in Iowa
    179 days til we return home and looks like we will miss each other by 3 days!!!

hello linda and todd: sorry to hear about weather: but gotta agree about better than being home working. what are your dates for april, do we have to leave you a drink at the bar or will you leave us one.

Hi paul and lisa: great to hear back form you. we love visting maine and spent all my teenage years on long lake at a camp ground in brigeton ( lake side pines ). we will get in touch for sure as we get closer. once again you made a great choice for a vacation spot.last time I golfed in jamaica was when we stayed at CTI back in the 90's it was fun but we just like to stay at the resort and just relax and enjoy the people that are there. talk soon and get ready for a long winter and visions of sun in april. dave and linda

Default We will leave you one

Quote Originally Posted by lamdam View Post
    hello linda and todd: sorry to hear about weather: but gotta agree about better than being home working. what are your dates for april, do we have to leave you a drink at the bar or will you leave us one.
    Hi Guys
    We will Be there April 27-May 5,2011
    So we will leave you a drink with my best buddies Carlan and Easton

Default Going back home again!

Sue & Mike
    4/27 to 5/4 2011
    "B" block

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast