Default Catamaran Cruise- CN

We were wondering how much the Catamaran Cruise costs from CN. We will be arriving on July 3 and CAN'T WAIT! Thanks for your help!

Default Cruise...

Nothing... It's "AI", part of the deal.

"Just Me"... Joe D.

It costs nothing extra. It's one of the many things included in the price of your reservation.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

When we were there it didn't cost anything. But bring cash with you because they have some things for sale on the boat you might be interested in purchasing.

nothing, it's included. you just go to watersports and sign up

Nothing - cool huh?

Amy

As others have stated...no additional cost for the cruise. Tips are perfectly acceptable since the crew of the boat are NOT Couples' employees.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

It's free, but please tip the crew and bartender as they are not Couples Employees. And if you are lucky enough to get Rasta Ralph for your "aquatic entertainment facilitator " you really should pick up a CD or hand drum from him as well. Ralph is a great guy and he really adds so much to the cruise.
    nobody's favorite poster

You also may want to take a few $$ to tip the crew, which is allowed since they are not Couples employees.

I know it's what you want to give, but approximately what would be an appropriate tip?