Thread: Red Bull

Default Red Bull

Does CSS have Red Bull at the bars? If not, can you purchase anywhere near the resort. Please don't give me the "You don't need Red Bull, the rum is great" because I know. I like the rum, I drink the rum, but a gal we are going with likes Red Bull and vodka. Thanks for your help.

I didn't see any at the resort or know if it is carried in the grocery stores. There might be another type of energy drink available at a grocery store and she could take a taxi to one, but first just ask the front desk if a store carries any. Sorry for not being a lot of help.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I'm not positive, but I do think I saw some for sale at the gift shop last year. I'm pretty sure there was red bull, but I also think there was monster too.

We'll see tomorrow!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default red bull

When we were at CSS in 2009 they DID NOT have Red Bull. I have the same problem because my wife is a Red Bull addict. You can get Red Bull at the Lovelace Place which is right next door to Sans Souci. Walk out the front gate turn right its about 20 yards on your right, can't miss it. Or if the ride from the airport is not full u can probably get the driver to stop at a store. The price @ Lovelace was similar to US price.
    Gerard & Tammi

tell your lady firend you don't need red bull the rum is great lol

Great question! Wondering the same about CSA?

I do not beleive they have Red Bull. I know that CN does not and from what I have read on most travel blogs, there are not many resorts in Jamaica that have Red Bull.

We just came home from CN-they had Red Bull for sale in one of their shops-not part of the inclusion though.

CSA has Red Bull at the Sports complex. Of course, it does not have alcohol, so you would have to take it with you back to the main complex and add "what you like". Told you all...."CSA rocks!"

Thanks for the info, looks like she will be going to Lovelace or the gift shop....for me, I will just have another Appleton and Pepsi Light!!! mmmm, rummmm

Swept Away had Red Bull in Aug 09 in the sports bar not sure if they still do

Oh, you know, that reminds me. When we were at CSA in 8/09, one of the guys did mix me up some nasty drink...lol I believe it was red bull & guinness or something like that.....yuuuuck! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I didn't see any at the resort or know if it is carried in the grocery stores. There might be another type of energy drink available at a grocery store and she could take a taxi to one, but first just ask the front desk if a store carries any. Sorry for not being a lot of help.
    ....If it ain't made in Jamaica, you're probably not going to get it.

Default red bull

yes the resort has red bull and after countless demands(lol) they do carry sugar free as well. It is located in the sports complex. I have to have at least one every morning....