Default CSA Mini Bar Upgrades

I was told for a fee you were able to get top shelf liquor and other beer in your room. Has anyone done this or heard about it?

Thanks

When we did our pre-registration, through romance rewards , we were given a checklist of items we wanted for the minibar (other than the standard stuff). They didn't have the brands listed, but you could pick what type of liquor you want added.

On the back of the regular minibar restocking card, you will find a list of upgraded liquor for purchase. They will charge your room for the upgrades.

That pertains to liquor and wine only I'm pretty sure. I believe the only beer you can get is Red Stripe or red stripe light. Someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmmm..I seem to remember having brands listed at CN, but my mind could have been foggy.

Duane & Mary

For a fee, you can upgrade to premium brands. They are indicated on the card you fill out, along with the cost of the upgrade.

Thanks for the information. Going home in 49 days.

Is there a cost for extra red stripe, they usually just give you 4/day.

Anyone have a pic. Curious about the price

Do they have Red Stripe Light in the resort in bottles? I thought they had it on the tappers, but that was several years ago. Don't remember seeing it offered in the last 6 or 7 years...........could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    That pertains to liquor and wine only I'm pretty sure. I believe the only beer you can get is Red Stripe or red stripe light. Someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

i found thru pre-registration that it wasn't any more efficient. wasn't happy about it. couples tried to make it right, but still took another day, which we didn't really have, since our stay was limited. however, like i told hubby, we could always go to one of the beach bars, but i don't think i could/should do that in my nightgown! haha

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011