Thread: Wish me Luck!

Default Wish me Luck!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my request for 100 reasons for me to give my wife to be AN with me at CN. I've got 6 very compelling reasons to share with her. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get back to Jamaica for a few years, but I will definately use all of your reasons to get her out on the AN beach.

Best of luck mrg. Hope you can get back to the island sooner.

Bilkat

Good luck mrg! and good luck to your wonderful wife too!! I hope she finds the courage to try the AN beach. I have heard of a few different approaches to trying AN that work for various people for various reasons. From "Go early before people arrive" to "Go mid-day when people are there so you can see that no one cares and no one stares" to "Have some liquid courage before you go." The "Liquid courage" I would advise against. Choosing one of the other two options depend on what your wife's concerns are about going to the AN beach. I hope she honors your request to give it a try, even if only for 30 minutes. If she tries it I'm pretty sure she will find it's no big deal, just a very enjoyable experience.

ENJOY!!!