Default philly area couples faithful

Hi folks.
    When we at CTI in april, Leonard Henry (GMgr) told us that the Issa foundation was working with CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) to bring pediatritians on a volunteer basis to Eastern Jamaica. I received confirmation today that the information was correct and was wondering how much interest there was among the Philly area people about getting together for a "fund raiser"/couple's get together sometime in the fall to support this effort.

feed back is welcome.

If the New England people can pull a get together off, we damn sure can
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

i guess there is no one in the philadelphia area interested in doing this...
    60+ views to this thread and no responses... I'm ashamed
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

We are from South Philly we've been going to CTI every year for the last 10 years in fact just came back from 2 weeks there last week. We would be interested.
    Dianavr

We are from the Bucks County area and might be interested in something. What do you have in mind as a fund raiser? We are repeat visitors to CSS and are looking for some way to give back to the people of Jamaica...

Smile

Hi

We are about a 40 minute drive from the Philly Area and would be interested in helping with the fundraiser. Please advise us of any developments. Our first visit to Couples (COR/CTI) was in 1980 and have been back many times since. We arrive there again on the 7th of September for 2 weeks of heaven.

Paul and Debbie (Ivan Islanders)

My wife and I KIm live about 20 min from Philly and we bought the raffle tickets this year and we would definitly be interested. Suggestion might be to see if the mods can sticky this to the main message board at the top... its kind of buried in here...

My husband and I live 20 min from Philly and would love to participate in a fundraiser for Jamaican children...keep us posted.

We are in South Jersey and would gladly donate.

thanks all:

Best bet is to donate to Issa Trust Foundation. www.issatrustfoundation.com

Mark your donation for the 2011 Medical Mission.

We thank you for your generosity.

Couples Resorts

Default Thanks for your support!!!

Thank you for your support!!! I love to hear when areas such as Philly are thinking about fundraisers!!

Keep the spirit alive!
    Diane Pollard
    www.issatrustfoundation.com

Were by Southerly Philly we have been likely to CTI every year the past a decade the truth is only went back by two weeks generally there the other day. We'd be curious.

I think Philly area is a nice place where you can eat lots of Philly Steak & Cheese Subs and visit Michael Vick and the rest of the Eagles and see if you can get a bet in on a Pit Bull Fight.

I agree that Philly is a great area, and I think the comment about the pit bull fights is a little unnecessary. Trying to pick a fight on the Couples message board, where this is totally off topic? Even putting aside the fact that Vick and the dog abuse occurred long before he came to Philly, that was just a strange comment to make on this board. Take it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly View Post
    I agree that Philly is a great area, and I think the comment about the pit bull fights is a little unnecessary. Trying to pick a fight on the Couples message board, where this is totally off topic? Even putting aside the fact that Vick and the dog abuse occurred long before he came to Philly, that was just a strange comment to make on this board. Take it somewhere else.
    I agree with you Kelly. Thanks for setting the record straight.
    Dianavr