Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wristbands?

Default Wristbands?

Hello, Just two months from today I will be at CSA! I am so excited and pray for good weather. I have been reading this message board daily for quite some time. I have learned so much and feel I am prepared for the trip. I do have one question that I was unable to find an answer for. When I stayed at a resort in Mexico they placed a wristband on me so security knew that I belonged at the resort. Does Couples do the same thing. If not how do they know you belong at the resort? Just curious. Again, thanks to all the people that post on this board, your information is so helpful and appreciated.

Default Wristbands

WRISTBANDS?!!! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING WRISTBANDS!!! (Sorry, couldn't resist a little left handed Blazing Saddles reference.)

Nope, wristbands are not required or issued at Couples. They know who you are because you are "family". It amazes me that the staff at Couples can so quickly remember who the current guests are. If you leave the resort for an excursion or just a walk down the beach simply swing by the guard hut and let them know. You'll give them your name and room number. Check back in with them when you return. No wristband tan lines when you go home either!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

No wristbands @ Couples resorts. You cannot get on the resort unless you are a registered guest. Security is very tight

No Chance. They'll know you from the first time you step onto the property. They're THAT good.

katgirl52,

I, too, hated those wristbands while staying at an AI in Mexico. It was so nice to see that you do not have to wear them at Couples. The security is excellent; they make sure that only registered guests are on the property.

Jan

God, no.

No wristbands. The staff use to know your name years ago when the resort was smaller. I remember when the entertainment directors would make it a point to try to remember guestís names. Now the resort is bigger and itís no longer possible. You will be asked for your room number when leavening and returning to the resort property if you walk down the beach.

Life is good

No wristbands, no hassles, no worries. You just show up at the Couples lounge in the airport and give your name. After that just relax and have a good time.

No wristbands.

Couples is WAY too classy for wristbands... thank goodness. It would be really annoying to wear one all week.

I'm not sure how they know who "belongs," other than the fact that there is a security guard at the entrance to the property who monitors who goes in and out.

No wrist bands.
    How they know? Who cares, they do and you will thoroughly enjoy yourself.

Default wrist bands

They do not make you wear uncomfortable wrist bands at CSA. There are security guards that make sure noone enters the property who should not be there. When you leave the property they take down your room number and name so they know who is on and off the property at all times. The only other property that is next to CSA is Beaches. You can walk along both beaches when you want.

When you go into any of the restaurants or purchase anything at the gift shops they ask for your room # and then your name as long as things match on the computer all is fine. Also if you walk off the property security records when you leave and return. You will love CSA, enjoy..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

There are no wristbands at Couples. It's amazing, but they do know who belongs and who doesn't.

No dreaded wristbands at Couples! The security keeps track of who comes and goes on the beach. In fact, we usually let the security guys know that we are taking a stroll off the property and check in when we return. I don't know how they manage to do it, but the system works really well.

No wristbands, security does an excellent job of knowing who you are

Nope no wrist bands as there not different levels of service. As for knowing if you belong or not, well, once you go, you will know. They remember you.
    Vicky

No wrist bands, the resorts are small so the know you.
    Irie Mon

Unlike other resorts, Couples don't tag their guests like cattle. Seriously, they somehow know if you are one of their guests. They are absolutely amazing at remembering faces AND names!
    Have an amazing trip -- I have travelled to the Caribbean for 15 yrs, and CSA was the best. But like you know from reading the message boards, it all depends on what you're looking for in a vacation. For us, it was exactly what we wanted!

There are no wristbands. They have guards at each end of the beach and the entrance to the property who have a complete list of all the guests. If you leave property for any reason, they sign you in and out.

You will love Couples! We're getting ready for our 3rd trip back and can't think of any place we'd rather go!

No wrist bands at Couples ...... by the end of the first day lots of the staff will remember your name & face ..... it's amazing how they do it with so many people coming & going weekly but they do. If you leave the resort the security guard at the fence will ask you your name & room # but usually only the first time they see you ..... after that, they remember you, if it's the same person ....... or at least that's how it's always been for us. You're in for a fabulous experience ..... ENJOY!
    Julie

no wristband. your room keys tells them you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by katgirl52 View Post
    Hello, Just two months from today I will be at CSA! I am so excited and pray for good weather. I have been reading this message board daily for quite some time. I have learned so much and feel I am prepared for the trip. I do have one question that I was unable to find an answer for. When I stayed at a resort in Mexico they placed a wristband on me so security knew that I belonged at the resort. Does Couples do the same thing. If not how do they know you belong at the resort? Just curious. Again, thanks to all the people that post on this board, your information is so helpful and appreciated.
    I was there in 2007 and they didnt do this...im sure they still dont . The security do random checks when you are near the edge of the resort which makes you feel very secure in my opinion .

Because the resorts are private, there are NO wristbands!! What a great concept and that means everyone gets the same level of attention and it's not based on the color of your wristband. AND no ugly tanlines either.

No wristbands at Couples. You check out with the security folk at either end of the beach and then check back in upon return. They keep a log.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast