Default Romance Rewards massage

Is the 30 minute his/her massage a "couples" massage, or would we just go on our own. Could this massage be increased to a 1 hr. massage.(Just dreaming about how I'm going to use the $500 resort credit)

Yes it is a "couples massage". I do believe that you can pay the extra for the hour massage. It was the first massage my husband had ever had. It was great. We were in one of the huts overlooking the ocean. Between the sound of the ocean, and the massage I nearly fell asleep. He really enjoyed it also.
    Linda

We received the 30 min couples massage on our CTI visit this spring. We did upgrade to the full hour massage for the difference in cost. No problem doing so.

When I went last December we upgraded our massage to an hour. It was a couples massage and it was wonderful!!!

The massges are done at the same time. And yes, you can upgrade to a one hour massage.

It's as a couples massage so you have to go together. My husband ask once if he could increase his to an hour & was told 'No' but not sure how it would be if you both wanted to increase to an hour.
    Julie

how did u guys get a romance rewards massage?

khameelar, once registered for the Romance Rewards the next time you visit you and your partner will recieve a voucher for the 30 minute massage and an invitation to the repeaters dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    It's as a couples massage so you have to go together. My husband ask once if he could increase his to an hour & was told 'No' but not sure how it would be if you both wanted to increase to an hour.
    They asked us if we wanted to increase it to an hour.
    Vicky

One thing to note regarding the Romance Rewards couples massages...

The massages are non-transferable. So, for example, if the husband does not want to take his half hour massage, the wife’s half hour massage cannot be upgraded to a free one hour massage or any other treatments.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

hmmm...NBW, I remember reading that. Hubby knows that I want to do this. Not sure if he will. I might be going solo! lol Too bad about not getting his time for mine!

Does anyone know if we can get the half hour romance rewards massage AND the half hour wedding massage? We will be repeaters and this time we're getting married. So would this mean we get an hour massage????