Default New to Couples...have questions

We are going to CSS on Aug 7th and wanted to know if should I sign up for Romance Rewards? Also should pre-check in? Does this do anything?

Any information would be great. I have already learned so much from this board. Only 17 more days until I'm totally relaxing....

Thanks,

Sue

Go ahead and sign up. I'm not sure if you have enough time to get a card back. If you do you could take advantage of the trading places with the nearest resort. If you are not registered and a repeater then you cannot pre register.

Yes do sign up for Romance Rewards. That way your stay will be recorded and count towards future perks. Show your card at check in. That will also give you one initial perk of the Trading Places program where you get to visit the nearest sister resort from 10-4 on specified days.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

You should sign up for Romance Rewards so you don't have to worry about getting credit for your stay because you will want to come back to Couples asap and use your rewards. Also, if you sign up in advance you can visit Couples Tower Isle free via the Trading Places program. When you become a repeater, you can choose you gift in advance by pre-checking in. I don't think there is any reason to for first time guests to pre check in. You will love CSS!

Quote Originally Posted by sue View Post
    We are going to CSS on Aug 7th and wanted to know if should I sign up for Romance Rewards? Also should pre-check in? Does this do anything?

Any information would be great. I have already learned so much from this board. Only 17 more days until I'm totally relaxing....

Thanks,

Sue
    My understanding is that you can sign up for the rewards now, but you don't get any benefit until your 2nd trip. I did it from a computer at the resort during our 1st trip. I am jealous. Wish I was going in 17 days. Have a great time!

WOW, I'll bet you are so excited!!! I would suggest signing up now for the RR, that way, when you are there, you can swap properties for the day, and go check out CTI. This way you will also get credited for your stay. Hope your trip is amazing

Yes sign up RR and pre check in. Also pre check in your plane tickets on the way down, this saves a lot of time standing in line. Enjoy your trip.

Sue, we will be there Aug 8...hopefully we will see you there! Save us a drink and a spot on the beach! 16 days to go!

debbie

How long does it take to get a card after you sign up for the Romance Rewards?