Default Really stupid question

Mrs. Bilkat here - just wondering if wake up calls are available at the resorts, or do I need to bring my portable alarm clock? Two early morning wake-ups that we need to be prepared for, and the less stuff I need to take, the better, especially if one is ticking . . . . didn't have this problem the last time we went to Couples, so didn't bother investigating.

Hi Bilkat,

Yes, you can arrange for a wake-up call and I also believe the clock in the room can be set.
    Sorry we will miss you this year at CSS. We are going to CN/CSS Aug. 05-16th. Our longer stay this year is at CSS.
    Enjoy!!

Debbie & Chris

You can have a wake up call at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilkat View Post
    Mrs. Bilkat here - just wondering if wake up calls are available at the resorts, or do I need to bring my portable alarm clock? Two early morning wake-ups that we need to be prepared for, and the less stuff I need to take, the better, especially if one is ticking . . . . didn't have this problem the last time we went to Couples, so didn't bother investigating.
    Not a stupid question at all and the answer is yes, they will provide wakeup calls as requested.

Now a perfect example of a stupid question is, "Don't you think it's unfair that the judge imposed such a harsh penalty on Lindsay Lohan?"

How's that for stupid?
    Last edited by Ron & Rosa 25; July 7th, 2010 at 12:30 PM.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Thanks for the info, Debbie. Sorry we will miss you guys. Thought about an August vacation, but have to cover others vacationing during that month. Hope you and Chris enjoy your time - thanks to you, we are doing the CN/CSS split this year!

LOL Ron! It's nice to have another Californian on the board - we are in SLO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    Not a stupid question at all and the answer is yes, they will provide wakeup calls as requested.

Now a perfect example of a stupid question is, "Don't you think it's unfair that the judge imposed such a harsh penalty on Lindsay Lohan?"

How's that for stupid?
    I wish the judiscial system would stop targeting high profile harmless " criminals" and spend our tax money and energy adressing issues that are more critical to the publics well being. How many gangbangers has that DA put away in the past 12 month that have polluted our children with drugs and terrorized our neighborhood with cold violence?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilkat View Post
    ....Wake Up Calls were available, as well a Clock Radio.