Default Private transfers

My husband and I just booked our 4th trip to CSA. It always seems like the shuttle to the resort takes along time; and then the shuttle back to the airport seems to go alot faster. Could someone tell me (who has experienced both types of transfers) if the private transfers are worth the money? Do they get you to the resort a lot faster?

We fly TimAir to CSA from Mobay, 15-20 min beautiful flight! Price depends on how many are on flight, only way to go!!!!

Totally not worth it...its and hour to an hour and a.half.depending if u stop or not and you get to meet other couples at your resort... the shuttle is fun and included...just take it.
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by mbhines View Post
    It always seems like the shuttle to the resort takes along time; and then the shuttle back to the airport seems to go alot faster.
    Anything about this statement stand out as not being curable by a cab/limo/etc?

Of course it seems this way.

We LOVE Tim Air! It took us 15 minutes to arrive at CN from the MBJ airport.... I can't begin to tell you what those extra hours at the resort were worth to us! We were able to check into our room, enjoy the Lobster night after a long day traveling, and have a drink - or two - before the shuttle arrived. The scenery was great, Curtis (the pilot) was entertaining, and we can't wait for our next trip!! It's the only way to go!!!

Jan

I totally agree with EinWI. Take it, it's fun.

We took the shuttle in but decided to try out TimAir on the way back. While the shuttle, in and of itself wasn't horrible, when we return (hopefully within 9 or so months!) we will definitely budget in TimAir both ways. For us, the extra time and less hassle is priceless at the beginning and end of what ends up being long travel days as it is. Plus the ride is fun and seeing the island from the air was great. It was definitely one of the highlights of the entire trip for us!