Thread: resort credit

Default resort credit

When I was checking out of CSA last December there was a couple that had booked their reservation and it was to include a $500 resort credit. They were given a bill for all of their purchases and it didn't include the credit. They ended up paying their bill. The employee told them that they should have received a voucher for the resort credit.
    I just booked my new reservation to return to CSA. Our reservation is to include a $500 resort credit. Will they mail us a voucher ahead of time? Or is the credit in our reservations? I am a little worried to spend $500 that we don't have and then receive a bill.

Mention your credit at time of check-in. They will most likely not have it ready. We recieved ours with our rewards package the next day. If you dont, talk to the concierge about it.

This is nice to know. No one has ever mentioned this on the message board or in any of the reviews. I would not have thought to ask since, we made our reservations directly through the resort. These are their promotions so, I would have just assumed they would have it written down on the reservation somewhere when I made them. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

We were there in April and had booked with the $350 in spa credits and $150 in gift shop credits. We received vouchers for the credits when we checked in and gave them the vouchers when we checked out. No problem.