Default CSA garden suites gone?

Hi everyone. We are returning to CSA in November and were curious what happened to the old garden view rooms. Did they add TVs and minibars and turn them into garden verandah suites? We normally book Atrium and were looking to save some money this time but appears Atrium is now the lowest room class. I searched the message board but couldn't find an older thread on this. Just curious...

Thanks,
    Jo
    CSA 6th trip coming in November!

We just returned 7/5. In the Garden Suite they had added a 40" flat screen TV and a cabinet with mini bar. Our friends were in the Atrium suite which still had neither. I think now all "garden" rooms are one general category regardless of which buildings (new or old). This was our 4th trip there and the new section has completely blended into the landscape so they no longer differentiate the garden rooms. The atriums are still sans TV so I suppose that's why they are lower(in price) but in my opinion, still the most desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzroyfan View Post
    Hi everyone. We are returning to CSA in November and were curious what happened to the old garden view rooms. Did they add TVs and minibars and turn them into garden verandah suites? We normally book Atrium and were looking to save some money this time but appears Atrium is now the lowest room class. I searched the message board but couldn't find an older thread on this. Just curious...

Thanks,
    Jo
    CSA 6th trip coming in November!
    Yes Thats exactly what they did, how wonderful!

Garden Suites are now Garden Verandah Suites. They added a TV and mini-bar and changed the name. Now the lower priced category is the Atrium room.