Default CSS pre-arrival checklist

My wife and I are headed to CSS in May, this being our 1st time at any all-inclusive. We booked our trip through a travel agent and I am curious about other things that may need to be done directly with Couples before we arrive. If anyone could provide some helpful info I'd really appreciate it!

You should sign up for "Romance Rewards " on this site. You will earn rewards on future trips and on your first trip, you can participate in the "Trading Places". Its an opportunity to visit the sister resort in the same town for free. 1-2 weeks before your trip, sign back into romance rewards and to the "guest arrivals " and they will ask you for your flight info and you can pick your minibar contents. Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by folker83 View Post
    My wife and I are headed to CSS in May, this being our 1st time at any all-inclusive. We booked our trip through a travel agent and I am curious about other things that may need to be done directly with Couples before we arrive. If anyone could provide some helpful info I'd really appreciate it!
    1. Sign up for Romance Rewards
    2. Do your online pre-arrival registration
    3. Relax and enjoy!

Make sure your do the orientation tour the next day. They will ensure you see all of the resort.

Is the pre-arrival registration where I request a certain room and trading places day?