Default Rum Brands & Cigars

Does the resort carry rums other than Appleton? Particularly looking for brands like Havana Club, Ron Zacapa, Plantation, etc. Also, is cigar smoking permitted on the verandahs.

I have never seen those brands before, but i have also never searched out those specific ones. I usually stick to Appleton Special and VX.

As far as smoking on the balcony/patio, I believe it is still allowed, but since there is no smoking in the room allowed, your best bet is to keep the door closed while doing so. I have enjoyed a couple cigars on my balcony in previous trips, but now i usually stick to enjoying them on my lounger on the beach.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Smoking on the balcony is officially banned by the strictest interpretation of Jamaican law but the resort does not enforce it. In fact, I believe they still have ashtrays on the balcony. The way the law is written you are allowed to smoke anywhere outside that is not covered by a roof. So, no smoking at the swim up bar but one foot to the right it's ok. Go figure. I just lay on the beach or by the pool and don't worry about it.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: