Default New hot tub at SSB

A new hot tub has been installed at SSB. It is basically the same size as the old one. It is much nicer and the seating is better. Those naysayers who said it would take a month for it to be installed after it was delivered (you know who you are) were wrong!

Oh, that's GREAT news !! Any pics of it ??

Jackie

That's awesome!

I'm amazed! We were there june 22-27 and they brought the new one in that week and had it sitting on the ground behind the old one. I just figured it would take a month! A week earlier and I would have got to use the brand new tub! From what I remember seeing it (it was still wrapped up) it is white inside. How about a pic of the new tub. Want to see what I missed!

well its about time been going there for the last 6 years always wondered when we will be there in Oct 9/19

GOOD! That old one was awful!!

Does anyone have any pictures of the new one yet?

Just got back from an amazing week at CSS/SSB, and we went over early one morning to get pictures of the new hot tub for you. At night, the light colors slowly change - very relaxing place to watch the stars when the sky is clear.

Hopefully the attachments work
    Attached Images Attached Images    

This looks great! Can't wait to try it out when we're there in October.

The one that was there last year wasn't nearly as nice.

Thanks so much for posting the pics, Brenton !!

Not to be a whiner, but, good golly, would it have been asking too much for them to replace the splintery, old wooden steps ??!! Oh well, at least the hot tub is nice & new & clean.

And, I'm still holding out hope that some day they will put in a hot tub like they have on CN's AN beach:
    Name:  CN.AN.Hottub2.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  25.3 KB

I know, I know, it's not that big a deal. But, to me, that would bring CSS that much closer to "perfection" !!

When we were there last month, it rained a lot. The decking around the hot tub was extremely slippery. One guy fell and injured his knee. We did tell Kyle, the operations manager, about it, and he said he would look into fixing that problem. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon. That was the only complaint we had about SSB - since Jheanel is back, everyting irie!

Have to agree with you, Jackie. That is the ONLY downfall to SSB.
    Last edited by cubbyblu; August 17th, 2010 at 09:59 AM.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13