Default Virgin Cocktails

We are flying out to CSA in 5 days. A couple of weeks ago I found out that we are expecting our first baby. I was wondering if the barmen make any good alcohol free cocktails. I was really looking forward to cocktails on the beach and don't want to miss out.

The bartenders will make any drink without alcohol. They make great Pina Coladas. Mudslides, Etc Etc.
    The bad thing about them is that they still contain so much sugar and 1000's of calories LOL!

MrsRobertsToBe, I'm sure they can. At CTI it was not an issue us at all. They can make just about anything alcohol free. I can't imagine it to be any different at CSA or any of the other resorts. Everything I tried was great. I'm sure you will agree. Congratulations to you both, on your great news.
    Don

yes they do. no problem mon.

Randy

They have a range of alcohol free cocktails at the beach bars

Congratulations! When are you due?

There are plenty of things you can drink while there. We really love the Mac Daddy with a banana added. That one is frozen so it is great on the hot beach. Tell the bartenders what you like and I am sure they will be able to come up with a great alternative.

Risking my man card...

Try virgin pina coladas and banana daquaris. Maybe "offer" the bartender a challenge and ask for pineapple-based drinks w/o alcohol?

Does CSA have a smoothie bar? If they do, get to know it. I know there is a smoothie bar at CSS, complete with a lengthy menu.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Congratulations on being a Mom to Be. They have amazing flavored "water" at the sports bar across the street. Refreshing and healthy!