Thread: sept 24- oct 2

Default sept 24- oct 2

hey,

Me and my soon to be husband James are going to jamacia for our first time for the honeymoon. We were hopeing to have a meet and great with some younger couples that will be their around the same time... wanna meet for some drinks or some shows messages back.

Fuller we too are going to be on our honeymoon..my guess is we are old enough to be your parents we are both 46yrs old...Congrats and we could still meet for a drink or something. We're taking our laptop so I'll try to touch base when we get there!

Those are the same days we will be there also! We are in our lower 30's and really like to have a great time. Hopefully we can meet up down there. We are also bringing a couple other people with us in their 20's and 30's so it should be a good time!

hey jamica love

yeah we will. there are severel other couples that are meeting at one of the bars that thursday at like 230 when i know more i will let you know. i am in my late twentys and my soon to be wife is mid twentys. but it is gonna be fun i know we are meeting people there from their 40s. the other board has like 6 or 7 couples in it. its gonna be a blast!

james and darcy

Hey Everyone! September 30th at 2:30pm at the swim up bar is the place to be. My husband and I are in our early 40's, but I feel like I got stuck at 25years old Anyway, we are Mike and Margi from Louisville, KY. Can't wait to meet all of you.

Sept. 30th at the swim up bar sounds great. 37 days left and counting to be back home. Can't wait.

Default Drinks / Shows

We'll be there on the 23rd. We're 26 and 29. We'd love to meet up for drinks. Our anniversary is the day you guys arrive!

NCcouple, will you be there on the 30th? If so, we are meeting at the swim up bar at 2:30pm. I hope you can make it.