Default Erika & Matt - Vow renewal 8/18 CSS

We are so excited to renew our vows! Also celebrating Matt's birthday - 1st timers to Couples and I can't seem to think of anything else these days! It looks like such an amazing place; I am so thankful for the chance to be there 6 days with the man of my dreams - in a dream-like locale. We arrive 8/15 at CSS. Looking forward to meeting some of you there at same time!

How did you talk your husband into it? I asked my husband if he wanted to do the vow renewal and he said he didn't want to do it the first time why would he do it again? I told him "Not funny!" He's says our trip is enough to celebrate 25 years!!

Oh my God. There is another man like my husband. Miwing, that is exactly what my husband said to me and Ireacted the same way. Too funny!!

I didn't have to talk him into it...it was just kind of a mutual agreement. I know that I am VERY lucky - and we have been through some major "stuff" and not only have come out ok, but crazier about each other more than ever. We are blessed! Good luck ladies!