Default Samantha & Kyle - CTI January 7, 2011

we get married at CTI in 6 months from this Wednesday!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO CANT WAIT! Our first time at any Couples resort, and my first time in Jamaica!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congrats

congrats gys x ahame were not staying in the same resort we could have met up.have a lovely time , our wedding is the week after yours .feels like forever away but im hoping it will go by quickly

congrats samantha and kyle! i hope you have an amazing wedding and honeymoon! Can i ask, how old are you guys? You look so young! if not, i totally understand. i know im being nosey.. thanks!

Thanks!! and Longley123 - what resort are you staying at? And congrats to you too! It really does feel like forever away, but then I see all the posts for people going in july of 2011 and I start to feel very grateful we booked it as soon as we did. We are so close! (sorta, lol)

hi were at couples negril, yer alot of people seem to be july aug next year and i thought jan was far away....how old are you gys ? seems to be older couples in these resorts maby it has something to do with the thousands of pounds it costs but hey this is a once in a lifetime magical holiday so its all good...i will be 28 nwhen we get wed and my fiancee will be 24(my toy boy) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ashntommy View Post
    congrats samantha and kyle! i hope you have an amazing wedding and honeymoon! Can i ask, how old are you guys? You look so young! if not, i totally understand. i know im being nosey.. thanks!
    I'm 21 and he's 20 (will be 21 when we go, however). We are young And thanks for the congratulations! 6 months from today!

if only i were 21 again................

Congratulations Samantha & Kyle! This is such an exciting time, isn't it? We can relate to your excitement. We are getting married at CTI Jan 17th 2011. We wish you all the best! Carrie & Gord

Congratulations!! You look like a cute couple.

We got married May 29th and are taking our honeymoon January 10-16th at CTI!!

-Zac & Nikki

Carrie and Gord - Thank you!!! Congrats for you both as well!! When do you guys fly in?? Maybe we'll see each other!

Zac and Nikki - Looks like you are going to be there for most of the time we are there as well! We are there from Jan. 4 - 15. And thank you!!

Samantha & Kyle - we are flying in on the 12th. How long are you guys going to be there? Hoping that we get to meet!

Samantha & Kyle - Thanks! We fly in on the 12th. Hopefully we get the chance to meet!