Default thoughts on beachfront verhanda rooms

hello,

We have booked a beach front verahnda room and was wondering if anyone has stayed on one and if so what there thoughts were?

yep...my fav room, had one for our honeymoon.
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    yep...my fav room, had one for our honeymoon.
    thats great to hear... it our first time going there so we had no idea what room to choose.

We have stayed in the BFVS twice and loved both rooms.

We love the beachfront verandah suite rooms - we have been on the second floor twice, and the third floor twice. For the price, I don't think any other resort gets you that close the the Caribbean. The rooms themselves are a little bit plain - no marble or brass. But the beds are super comfortable, and they now have flat screen TVs. The bathroom is also plain, but has always been spotlessly clean. I love the large verandah. Bob will spend hours on the verandah in the late afternoon. There is a big couch and rocking chair along with a ceiling fan. It is like a separate room.

Just a note, we did have an obstructed view of the sunset in one of our second floor rooms. That was a little bit disappointing, but it's not like we couldn't walk the 25 feet to the beach to watch the sunset. I just like to be honest so that folks aren't disappointed.

Default Bfvs

We stayed there last year and loved it. Sitting outside and watching the wazes and people. The only downside is we had a first floor room and the walk way is very busy so it does play into the privacy issue but we kinda like that open feeling!!

We will be there Oct 16-23 2010 and have booked the BFVS

Default don't know if we will be able to change it

I actually thought the beach front vern. would be after the sliding glass doors. Is there a path for everyone to walk... Oh Gosh...

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by bern_ford@comcast.net View Post
    I actually thought the beach front vern. would be after the sliding glass doors. Is there a path for everyone to walk... Oh Gosh...

After the sliding glass doors? I don't understand.

Yes, there is a path between the beach and the BFVS.

Default Beach Front Ver Room

For those that have been there which is the best location for the BFVR? I did request 1st floor thinking the beach would be right outfront our door..

We have had a first floor corner room and a third floor interior room and loved both. The third floor room was quieter since there wasn't anyone dragging chairs and such above us. Honestly, I loved them both and would take any BFVS.