Default CSA sunset bar trip

In the included activities it states that there is a trip to a local sunset bar included. Does anyone have any info. on this? Where to? When? etc. Thanks!

It's a trip to Margaritaville, which you can walk to from the beach. It's nice to check out and take some pics, but other than that it's just a tourist trap and pretty expensive for drinks too.

They should give a trip to Ricks instead, that looks a lot more fun than a margaritaville.

Actually I must disagree with Enjoythebeach. The "trip to local sunset bar" is the catamaran cruise that leaves at 4pm. You go to an area called Pirates Cave to swim around and then they take you past Ricks (you are not able to get off and go inside) to watch a few of the cliff divers. We got back at 6:30pm. They serve rum punch and beer on the boat.

The trip to Margaritaville is separate. Also Margaritaville is close enough to walk to if you want.

Even though we have not taken it, I think the trip to the local sunset bar goes to The Sands which is located in The Caves Resort on the West end. We're hoping to do that on our visit in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickie View Post
    Even though we have not taken it, I think the trip to the local sunset bar goes to The Sands which is located in The Caves Resort on the West end. We're hoping to do that on our visit in January.
    Correct....

csansi, is it worth it? What is the place like? Would you rather go to Rick's for the sunset, etc? I'd like your opinion. Margi

Margi - we missed going there last year but spoke to people who went & they loved it. We will do both Sands & Ricks when we go in 3 WEEKS TIME!!!!!

Caznsi,
    That is awesome news. We will definitely have to check it out. I'm jealous you are going in three weeks. I have to wait until October. Have a blast and let me know what you think of Sands once you get back. Margi

Will do , will try to post some pictures