Default Past Brides- Question!

I was driving home last night and all of the wedding madness was rushing thru my head when I thought to myself..."how do we transport the rings?" Obviously we will carry on but I fear going thru security or customs and someone snagging them! Even if we put then in our pockets I am thinking they would make us put them on the dreaded belt. I really don't want to wear them until we are married. I know this happens every day successfully so I don't know why I am freaking, but please, someone...tell me how you did it!

Hi Gish! We just returned from CN on Sunday. Our wedding was 6/23. I also had this concern about the rings. We put them both in ring boxes and I just kept them in my purse, along with our passports and flight info. Of course, I did not let my purse out of my sight! I felt better having them with us instead of putting them in checked luggage.

I remember my mind going 100 miles per hour with details...Relax and enjoy! It will all get done! It is SO worth it! Good luck!

Maybe you should get fake rings. Then you won't have to worry about anything. :O)

We just got married on 6.26 and I just put the rings in their boxes in my carry-on. They don't go off going through the x-ray or anything like that. Don't stress about it!

We got married on 6-5 and we put the rings in the boxes in the carry-on back pack and watched it like a hawk.