Default Account posting???

It's been over 5 months since our stay at CSS and still no posting to our Romance Rewards. We've emailed, our travel agent has emailed, still nothing. We're tempted to cancel our 2011 booking. Anyone else had to wait this long?
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

To whom are you sending your emails? Try sean@couples.com. Sean, Randymon's son, oversees the Romance Rewards program. He should be able to help you.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Hi bowlcoach,
    You should email Couples directly, they'll make sure your trip gets posted to your Romance Rewards. We had to do this after our first trip and it was taken care of very quickly.
    No need to cancel your booking, they'll make sure your stay is credited to your account.
    Cheers,
    Terri

Use the "contact us" link on the Couples website. Sean will get back to you shortly.

yes, we have beentrying to get ours corrected for some time. Leaving in two days and still incorrect???? Nothing we can do as we have had our travel agent emailing them like crazy. Makes me disappointed.

Hello,

Please email me directly, as I have no outstanding Romance Rewards emails. My email is sean@couple.com
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

all good from Couples. Everything has been solved as there was a problem with our accounts and not with Couples. Thanks, Couples, you are the greatest.