Default CN - Beach/Resort Question

We are trying to decide between CN and CSA. I'm leaning towards CN but wondered how the presence of the AN beach affects the atmosphere of the hotel. Since it's such a small resort, do those that enjoy the AN beach and those that frequent the textile beach tend to separate from each other when not on the beach? Any idea what percentage of people at CN choose the nude beach versus the clothed beach? Thanks!

I would't say that people separate themselves. You do tend tp meet people on the beach that you are on, but that doesn't mean that you don't meet other people.

Of the 200 hundred couples at CN, there are only about 10-15 on the AN beach.

CN is fabulous! You've made a great choice.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by owrp View Post
    We are trying to decide between CN and CSA. I'm leaning towards CN but wondered how the presence of the AN beach affects the atmosphere of the hotel. Since it's such a small resort, do those that enjoy the AN beach and those that frequent the textile beach tend to separate from each other when not on the beach? Any idea what percentage of people at CN choose the nude beach versus the clothed beach? Thanks!
    It varies but I would say less that 5% of the guests are on the AN beach so out of 400+ guests, at most there would be 20 on the AN beach.

As all the scheduled activities (watersports, cat cruise etc.) are done non-AN there is shared time between the two groups. So people do mix across the fence so to speak.

ENJOY!!!

Don't let the fact that there is an A/N area on the beach at CN change your mind about going there because you honestly won't even know it's there unless you go looking for it. It does not change the atmosphere of the resort at all. Don't get the wrong idea that it's like a bunch of "swingers" or something that go there ........ it's definitely NOT. We personally have never been to the A/N area in all our trips to CN & stay on the main beach or at the pool but meet lots of people that do spend time there & it's a non issue .... really. When we've walked by the A/N area there never seems to be more than 3 or 4 couples there so by far the majority of the couple at CN are going to be on the main beach area or at the pool even if they wander over to use the A/N facilities from time to time. GO & ENJOY CN ....... It's an AMAZING resort. We're down to 53 days until we return to celebrate our 30th anniversary there & I just ordered 2 new swimsuits today so am getting excited!!!!
    Julie

We were there in October last year and met a really great couple from Missouri. They spent their days on the AN; we spent ours on the textile and met up every evening for drinks. We haven't been to the other Couples resorts, but CN is a great choice in our opinion....123 days and counting!!!

I was at CN in April of this year. Going back in December. I did not even realize there was an AN beach and had been there for several days. I was walking down the beach one day past our resort toward Breezes Grand Negril. I glanced over to my left at the end of CN's beach and noticed some nude folks. Never knew it was there until then.

Thanks for your insights. While I'm asking questions to help me decide between CN and CSA...how do the activities/nightlife at the resorts compare? Are the ages of the guests about the same at each?

We've just returned from CN, and last week, (7/3-7/10) there were usually 6-8 couples over on the AN side. I never noticed any "separation" from the groups, we would stop at the pool bar and drink with the people we met. And you would never know who was or wasn't over there unless you ventured over!