Default Arriving at CSA Friday, any suggestions.

We are arriving this Friday, staying in the Atrium Suites. We would love any tips on great restaurants, drinks, things to do, what not to miss, what you liked about your stay, weather, etc....... want it to be a great trip!!!!

Welcome to our Paridise! Relax, enjoy and feel free to plan your next trip while there! Irie Mon! Soon come for us in December, can't wait!

Go to the Martini Bar at 6 pm. It's upstairs above the Palms. We try to stop there every night before we go for dinner. Great drinks and the bartenders are a blast.

Relax, enjoy, try all the restaurants & have a rumpunch for me! Everything's Irie @ CSA. Razzl

The swim up bar has a carousel of drinks and all are great. I reccomend the CBC or Dirty Banana. We just returned from CSA yesterday. The only food I didn't care for was the beach party food. As far as restaurants, Feathers is awesome. The Thai restaurant is awesome. If they tell you something is hot you'd better believe them. The grill is good. Saturday night is Lobster night at all restaurants. We ate at Feathers(you need reservations and guys must where pants) it was nice to have a lobster tail with my tenderloin. Check out the piano bar above Feathers, really cool sing along type stuff. After that the DJ opens and you have a disco type deal. Akeem also gives dance lessons up there. After the lessons it is guys vs girls showing what they learned. Really fun. Akeem and Garrett do a great job of getting people involved and dancing.

Our weather was great, no complaints. If you want a hut on the beach you better get out first thing in the morning they go quick. Otherwise to be near shade and water you'll be at the pool. I have been to Couples and Swept Away. Both times we went to Rick's Cafe. Do not miss out on Rick'sYou can watch the cliff diving or participate if you like. Had a blast. You can take the shuttle the resort provides($15/person) and adhere to there times or you can hire a cab which we did for $10/person round trip. I would say also snorkle and definitely take the catamaran cruise. Bring a water proof camera. The boat stops and you can swim to the caves and check them out.

My only complaint was the level of service at the non swim bar pool you really have to work to get drinks. You will have a great time. The staff was very friendly and every question was met with a response of "yeah mon, no problem" We will definitely come back again.

I think Friday night is the beach party buffet, great food, lots to try. Also don't miss "Ultimate Chocolate" in the piano bar. Show starts around 9:00pm weeknights, so get ther about 10 or 15 mins early and sit around the piano, a couple drinks and its amazing,everyone becomes a singer, lots of fun.. Enjoy your stay,,,,,CSA is the best..
    ARE WE THERE YET??