Default swept away Atrium Suites

We are arriving this week staying in an Atrium Suite. after reading a few posts I hope I made the right room choice. I would love some feedback on the room!! Some reviews say there is no glass in the windows and now they have minibars????

We have been to CSA 5 times now, and up to this last trip, we have always stayed in the Beachfront Suites. This last trip, we decided to stay in the Atrium suites and extend our trip by one more day. Well, we will never stay in another room category again.

You are correct -- there is no glass on the windows. They have screening and shutters. But when the shutters are closed, the A/C keeps the room frosty cold. That being said, we only turned our air on 2 times this last trip, since there was such a wonderful breeze.

You have a fabulous hammock on your verandah. You may have a partial view of the ocean, and there is little-to-no foot traffic. (unlike the BFS's.) And now, they are going to have minibars! Woot Woot. That just makes it even better.

Honestly, even they are the lowest category of room, they are our FAVORITES! and we won't stay anywhere else.

Have a blast.

V