Thread: Protein Powder

Default Protein Powder

after years of paitently requesting sugar free red bull, i am hoping to see some protein powder in the sports bar at CSA. has anyone seen protein powder????

Quote Originally Posted by jwplane View Post
    after years of paitently requesting sugar free red bull, i am hoping to see some protein powder in the sports bar at CSA. has anyone seen protein powder????
    ask for 2 raw eggs drain the yoke pour into your post work out milk and presto there is your protein source ....for an added kick pour 3 shots of dark rum to reduce the post work out aches and pains ...

Default Protein powder.

They don't have protein powder, but after your workout go to the sports bar & ask for a Power Punch, its made with bananna, oats grains, peanuts & other stuff I cant remember, I opt out of the Guiness added in, but thats up to you..After i drink that I head to the paslms for my real breakfast..They'll be happy to make you egg whites every day any way you want 'em..There's plenty natural sources of protein around just ask Donovan at the gym, he's a great guy and will point you in the right direction.

If they don't have protein powder yet, have them put in some nuts, which are filled with protein. I had a wonderful protein and fruit filled smoothie over at the Sports Bar last time we were there. Protein comes in all forms.

Mmmmm.... raw eggs!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    Mmmmm.... raw eggs!
    they always taste better accompanied by the rocky sound track
    so please check with your server or bring your ipod for optimal results

Default protien powder

Why not bring your own?(if it's that important to you) I mix it in my oatmeal in the morning at home. They sell some in 1 size serving packs. To be honest as long as you return home with your routine 1 week of protien powder loss is no big deal. Just have real sources of protien (food) better off.