Thread: June 18-25

Default June 18-25

First timers to both Jamaica and CTI. We have stayed at other AIs in the Caribbean and are excited for this trip. We are 33-and 31 from Ohio. Anyone else going to be there during these dates?

We will be there 6/18-6/23. It is our first time to CTI or any AI or beach vacation for that matter. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. We are a little older in numbers but very active for 60 and 48. Maybe we will see you there!

Sounds good. We arrive early in the afternoon of June 18. This is a celebratory trip for as as well. My wife is finishing a degree and we want a few days away for just the 2 of us.

Matthew,
    For a more extensive list of people that will be at CTI in June, check out the June 2011 thread in the Meet up at CTI section.
    Welcome to the JUNEBUGS!!!! We have a great group that is at CTI every year.

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

drgonzo,
    We arrive at the airport around noon or a little later I believe. We may ride the same shuttle down. I can only imagine how your wife feels. I have 18 months to go to finish my degree. I will be so happy to have that done. Congrats to her! I am sure we will all have an awesome time. The resort and the people sound amazing.
    Beth

drgonzo,

Where from Ohio are you from? My fiance and I will be at Couples Tower Isle June 20 - 27 for our Honeymoon and we are also from Ohio. I'm 25 and my fiance is 29, we're from Cleveland

3 months until paradise!!!

Beth, perhaps we will see you there!

KarmaK, We are from central Ohio. Just a bit north of Columbus. I lived in the Cleveland area (Lake County) when i was a kid.

Are either of you going to be venturing out to the island?

Drgonzo,
    We are thinking about the island and keeping an open mind at this time. It would certainly be another first on our list!! How about you?

What a small world.... We live right outside of Cleveland in a neighboring suburb

I heard from numerous people that we need to, and to do it early in the trip.... Soooooo well see!! Haha!! Maybe after a couple drinks!

harleygirl

We are yet undecided, but will probably give it try. It would be a first for us as well. My wife has gone topless on another beach in the Dominican Republic and enjoyed.

KarmaK

It is a small world. We'll probably have a few drinks and try and head over before many people are there and try and get acclimated to AN thing. If we don't like it no big deal, but i have a feeling that it won't be that big of an issue.

Drgonzo - since you'll be down before us, you'll have to let us know how it goes And we will definitely need to meet up for a drink and chat about Ohio sports lol

KarmaK.

I'm a big Ohio sports fan so that will work out great. Also a big fan of drinks,so meeting up will another buckeye couple would be a good time.

Are you on facebook?

Drgonzo, I am on Facebook, search me: Kristin Ehasz.

How about the tribe home opener??? Yikes!

We will be at CTI June 19th - 26th for our honeymoon. Maybe we will cross paths while there!

Stacie & John

Stacie and John.

We'll see you there. I'm hoping that the resort is small enough to get to know as many people as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by harleygirl View Post
    We will be there 6/18-6/23. It is our first time to CTI or any AI or beach vacation for that matter. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary. We are a little older in numbers but very active for 60 and 48. Maybe we will see you there!
    Oh my! hello harleygirl (and all June peeps)...my husband and I will be there 6/15-6/22 and are celebrating our 20th too!! We are 41 and 40 and are looking so forward to this trip. Its our first time to Jamaica (been to Mexico & Maui)

So excited!!!!!!!!!

We are also going June 18-25. I am 39 and my husband is 36. We are going with 2 other couples. 1 couple is in their early 30's and the other mid and late 30's. We are from PA. This is our first AI and our first trip away from the kids ever for more than 1 night.(Our oldest just turned 10). We are very excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie0818 View Post
    We will be at CTI June 19th - 26th for our honeymoon. Maybe we will cross paths while there!

Stacie & John
    Contrats on your upcoming wedding!! How are you plans going? I can't believe that there are only 60 days left. We just had our shower over the weekend... how overwhelming but amazing! Where in PA are you from? You're not far from us. We live in a suburb of Cleveland

we are from leesport, pa - near reading.

Wedding planning is well under way. :-) The actual Wedding is June 18th, so we are leaving directly from the wedding for the Honeymoon! Yay!

We live in Birmingham, Alabama, and can't wait to get to the beach. I am from Florida, and miss not being able to go to the beach!

See everyone soon! According to Delta our flights leave in 58 days!

Hey all you heading to CTI soon, is it just me or is it so close you can smell the ocean? I can hardly function at work for thinking about it, just 8 more days! See you all there.

usafwife
    That is too funny! What days is your anniversary? Ours is the 22nd so I'm thinking it might be the same since that was a Saturday twenty years ago. : ) It won't really matter the exact day as I think everyday we will be celebrating. Hope to meet up with you there.

My fiance and I will be there June 20-25 on our honeymoon. We are 33 and 27. I'm hoping to see some of you there. From what I can tell on the boards, this is a great place to make new friends =) Can't wait!!!

-Shanna & Chris-