Hybrid View

Default Nude Pools at CTI?

Wife and I are heading down for 5 year anniversary in a few months. Not sure if we are going to do the AN or not. . . we'll see when we get there. My question is, if they allow people to swim nude in the pools at CTI? We live near the coast so, we really could care less about the beach. . .but we love the pools. Don't know how I would feel about someone in the pool swimming AN, while others were not. Thanks!!

The only nude pool at CTI is out on the island and everyone is nekid.
    The mainland pools are strictly suit and tie.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
    The only nude pool at CTI is out on the island and everyone is nekid.
    The mainland pools are strictly suit and tie.
    I was under the impression only the "formal" pool was suit and tie?
    In other posts there have been some banter about being nekkid with budha or the budha pool can anyone confirm if this is NOT on the island and are you allowd to be nekkid in it
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maywillcomehard View Post
    I was under the impression only the "formal" pool was suit and tie?
    In other posts there have been some banter about being nekkid with budha or the budha pool can anyone confirm if this is NOT on the island and are you allowd to be nekkid in it
    thanks
    There have been instances of A/N takeovers at nigt at the Buddha pool. This is not a Couples authorized event. The Buddha pool is on the main island by the spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredro Starr View Post
    There have been instances of A/N takeovers at nigt at the Buddha pool. This is not a Couples authorized event. The Buddha pool is on the main island by the spa.
    At night ? is this because people appear less nekkid at night then during the day ? So if the unauthorized event is ok during the night hours is it also tolerated say at 6 pm after the last boat from the island has returned. Is there anywhere at CIT to enjoy the sunset nekkid other then your room

Quote Originally Posted by maywillcomehard View Post
    At night ? is this because people appear less nekkid at night then during the day ? So if the unauthorized event is ok during the night hours is it also tolerated say at 6 pm after the last boat from the island has returned. Is there anywhere at CIT to enjoy the sunset nekkid other then your room
    No authorized place to enjoy an A/N sunset at CTI. At SSB you may be A/N but you will be subject to a fair share of gawkers.

The buddha pool takeover generally does not occur until after dinner because it is directly by the Spa and they are open for business during the day.

Yeah nekkid in the Buddha pool usually happens right after the "How many people can we fit in to the hot tub at the spa?" game.

The CTI beach is NOT optional, however the island is au naturel - and that is not optional either. The only option you have is whether to go to the island, or not. I suspect in order for everyone to feel comfortable, the island is mandatory nude for everyone except the bartender, but it does have a swim-up bar and great panoramic views. Beware the catamaran cruise does go by. I also understand it is topless at the end of the pier, but do check the CTI site - it's posted.

The nekkidness does not look any different in the late-night, but there are less eyes that might notice it. The spa is still open at 6 p.m. so it would not be a good time to wander over there for nude sunset watching. You might have to settle for nude moon watching, so show off your smile and say cheese!

Copperdopler...just to be clear, the pool on the AN island at CTI is not really large enough to actually swim in. It is about 4 feet deep and more of a social pool with built-in tables and a swim-up bar.