Default CN Dining Question

This is going to be a bizarre question and don't get me wrong I am up for meeting new people, but when dining is there any chance that we will be seated at a large table with other guests we don't know? Or will we always be seated just the two of us? We have been on other trips before where this has happened and it could get rather awkward.

I heard that they will sit you with other people. However when we went we were 2 other coulples and ate with them every night.

One of the great things about Couples is that they gear everything around being a couple, thus the restaurants are filled with mainly 2 person tables. You never have to sit with another couple unless you want to.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If you do not want to be seated with other guests, I recommend that you make your reservations immediately upon arrival at the resort. I don't know how often it happens that you would be seated with other guests. We were at CN in April with two other couples. We asked for a table of six. They said that the table seated eight and that we could have another couple seated with us. But, that did not happen. They try very hard to accommodate your requests. So, I think if you explain that you want it to just be the two of you that they will do all they can to make that happen.

We were never seated with someone unless we wanted to be. There are plenty of tables so this won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mlj070409 View Post
    This is going to be a bizarre question and don't get me wrong I am up for meeting new people, but when dining is there any chance that we will be seated at a large table with other guests we don't know? Or will we always be seated just the two of us? We have been on other trips before where this has happened and it could get rather awkward.
    ....Pretty much all of the tables are for 2 or 4.

All tables are for 2, unless you request a larger tabel. If you come with a group of 6 or more you have to make a request for a larger table in advance

You will always be seated just the two of you unless you request otherwise.

It is always under your control. You will be sat by yourselves at all restaurants. At the Lychee the chairs are kinda close along the wall. At the Otehete (sp) you can be seated for two or at a table shared. It is difficult to get reservations at the Otehete for two more than once per trip. We love meeting new people and we LOVE the food there so we are happy to sit at a shared table. You will have a wonderful romantic time

Not an issue, they will seat you as you wish, they never seat you with others unless you ask to be

this souldn't ber an issue - we are making our 5th trip this Dec and the only time we ate with anyone was when we wanted to. Most tables are for 2/4 and even the tables for 4 if you are alone, no one sits with you. You are in for a vacation of your life. Enjoy, you will be returning!!!!