Thread: Vendor Fee

Hybrid View

Default Vendor Fee

I am paying the $500 vendor fee to bring in my outside photographer...now I have decided to hire a videographer also since she doesn't do video. My $500 would cover that, correct? Anyone know? I think $500 is outragous anyway so I can't see them charging me $1K to bring in 2 vendors.

When we were deciding which photographer to use, I had asked the resort if they would do just video if I hired an outside photographer. They said yes, cost was $300.00.
    We ended up hiring Marcia Roberts who will do it all. The $500 fee is crazy, but its worth it to get great pictures! I would hope that you would only be charged the $500 once, but who knows. I would just email Couples and ask.

Default video

The $500 fee covers 2 photographers, so you can have one photographer and one video person for the price all of these questions are answered in the wedding faq's link
    ~Shawna

Quote Originally Posted by queen417 View Post
    When we were deciding which photographer to use, I had asked the resort if they would do just video if I hired an outside photographer. They said yes, cost was $300.00.
    We ended up hiring Marcia Roberts who will do it all. The $500 fee is crazy, but its worth it to get great pictures! I would hope that you would only be charged the $500 once, but who knows. I would just email Couples and ask.
    I have hired Marcia as well. Does she do an actual video or is it a montage of photos put together. If she does a straight video that would be wonderful on top of the montages she does as well.

It depends on what you pay/ask for. We are paying for a video and also paying for the online slideshow.

It depends on what you pay/ask for. We are paying for a video and also paying for the online slideshow.
    Okay good to know, I think I will send her an email and see how much she would charge in addition to everything else we have.

Hi do you have pics from your wedding? We are getting married 3/19/2011 and Marcia is doing our wedding also. Overall how was your experience with her? Please email me any info and I would love to see pics. caseyjackson95@yahoo.com.