Default Drink size question - CSS

We are first-timer AI Resort goers and going to CSS NEXT Saturday!! I've heard on some other resorts the drink sizes are small and was recommended that we bring an insulated mug to use for drinks instead (keeps them colder longer and get a larger drink so you are not going back so often). Are the drink sizes small at CSS? Are you allowed to bring your own beverage container?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

You may not bring a bigger container, but you can always order 2 drinks.

@ CSS the drink size is not small. CSS prefers that you do not use an insulated mug/cup for drinks. Most bartenders will not serve you drinks in your insulated mug/cup
    If the drinks are too small order two

The plastic cups they use at CSS must be at least 14 oz - they are not the small cheap-o plastic cups that you will find at some A-I resorts. You can certainly bring an insulated mug and then pour the drink into the mug. However, the bartenders will not pour directly into your own insultated mug. Randy has addressed this awhile back on the MB. I believe that it is a sanitary issue.

I don't know the answer to your question.........but we are arriving at CSS this Saturday too!!! Maybe we'll see you there. WE're celebrating our 10 year anniversary!

Drinks are not small. If you want to keep your drinks cold longer I recommend bringing a can coozie. We did and it worked great.