Default staff shout out....for SSB

On my recent visit to SSB, I was able to get a beach massage from Jackie who was wonderful. I hadnt had an undraped massage before and was a little nervous but i quickly relaxed once i heard the surf and ocean breeze. Of course i was draped when facing up but Jackie was nothing but professional as she made my back spasms non existent.

Has anyone else been able to do this?

Vanman: I am so looking forward to this when we are there in December. Do you know if they do couple's massages there on SSB? What times do they offer these?

I would think they do offer the couples massage there. I just said i wanted a beach massage instead of the gazebo ....the beach is 20 bucks more. She said "we do offer them but they are on the au naturale beach"

I said "that's fine but my wife was going to be shopping" i got the impression that the coupkes massage on SSB was the norm. It was quite hot because i chose to keep the curtains closed and there was little breeze....

Yes they have couples maggages on SSB. We have them everytime we go.

My wife gets at least three on SSB every time we go, she just loves it.

One time we were there they came and 'sold' them on specific days. However, you can requst on on SSB a day in advance, no problem.