Thread: Weather

Default Weather

We are heading to CSS on the 1st August and would love to know what the weather will be like. All the forecasts we've looked at say 'STORMS' and 'WIND". Please say the weather is not like our weather in England. We need some sun on our pale skin! : ) X

Quote Originally Posted by mariehindhaugh View Post
    We are heading to CSS on the 1st August and would love to know what the weather will be like. All the forecasts we've looked at say 'STORMS' and 'WIND". Please say the weather is not like our weather in England. We need some sun on our pale skin! : ) X
    We're wondering the same thing!

During the summer months there is a chance of storms almost every day. We are heading to CN next saturday for our 5th time. We go every year around late July or August. Every day starts out beautiful till around 1:00 or 2:00, a shower for about 30 minutes, then the sun is back out. My advise is to not look at the weather forcast. Your trip will be perfect. Most of the time I look forward to the afternoon shower to get a slight break from the sun. Go, have fun, and don't worry at all about the weather.

what about in october? we're booked for the first week of october?

Quote Originally Posted by CNbeachbums View Post
    During the summer months there is a chance of storms almost every day. We are heading to CN next saturday for our 5th time. We go every year around late July or August. Every day starts out beautiful till around 1:00 or 2:00, a shower for about 30 minutes, then the sun is back out. My advise is to not look at the weather forcast. Your trip will be perfect. Most of the time I look forward to the afternoon shower to get a slight break from the sun. Go, have fun, and don't worry at all about the weather.

[SIZE="3"]Thanks a lot : ) x

We are leaving tomorrow for 9 days, hoping for some good beach weather!!!