Default Camera at Au Naturel??

Hello everyone, this may seem to be a crazy question but my fiance and I will be going to CTI in Sept. and we love to take pictures of each other ofcourse. Lol but we do wanna get as many pics as possible of everything we do. So my questions is do they allow cameras on the au naturel beach??

The "official" rule is no cameras. For obvious reasons.

Now with that being said each time we've been there - the last day of our trip (after we made friends with everyone) we did bring our camera over to take a few pictures of the island.

Do it in the morning before it's crowded, don't even point it towards others unless you've asked them alread, put it away if anyone looks uncomfortable. We're always very careful to let others know we will take pics for a few minutes and ensure we don't accidentally get anyone else in them and have never had a problem. If anyone looks uncomfortable or reminds you of the "no cameras" rule take it as a hint and don't take the camera out.

Now with all of that being said....sometimes you just meet the greatest group of people and you can all pose together for a nice parting group shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by engagedluv View Post
    Hello everyone, this may seem to be a crazy question but my fiance and I will be going to CTI in Sept. and we love to take pictures of each other ofcourse. Lol but we do wanna get as many pics as possible of everything we do. So my questions is do they allow cameras on the au naturel beach??
    ....You will see signs that say "No Cameras" on the AN Beach.

Tastefully Done,,lol..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Oh dear, that is a big fear of mine. Aside from the fact that no one should be taking your picture if you are unaware, especially while nude, I think that is is wrong to bring a camera with you to Tower Isle. Why would anyone need to take pics there? I will be going to Tower Isle and I will not stay quiet if someone gets camera happy. That is just not cool.

NenaP, relax and have cool refreshing jamaican rum drink. They never said they wanted to pics of other people. Just of themselfs and their group. I got mine taking in the grotto at CSS and unless you know different you would never know I dont have a suit on.

thank you very much that is all we desire is pics of ourselves we take pics all the time at home and we wanna take pics of EVERYTHING we experience thank you understanding

On our trip we took some photos of the island at the end of the day. We told the staff that we wanted to be the last boat off the island that day to take some photos.

Beer_Suds, that is a FAB pic!

I wasn't trying to start a fight nor am I a prude. I was just surprised that cameras would be allowed. I feel like it is a peaceful and private time and I don't want to be concerned about that. Maybe you aren't interested in photos of others but that can't be stated for all. I am just saying. I understand that it is fun to let your hair down and make friends and that Couples is a friendly place. I just thought that Tower Isle was just going to be very relaxed and zen is all.

That's why I don't want to go there. lol

I got talked into sunbathing topless at CSA and then a few weeks later I found myself on flickr topless. The photos were taken by another vacationer and I had no idea. I was trying to be very careful because that is something I really feared. They knew what they were doing too, it's not like I was just in the background. Some of the photos were of just me. If I am going to go to an AN island I do not want to be worried about who is sneaking a photo of me or who is accidentally getting me in the background of their photo.

Default AN

We go to CTI and have no worries - you don't have 'joe public' going around snapping pictures that you aren't aware of. At CSS and CTI - it is just you and other AN who have the respect not to snap pictures of you without your knowledge or permission. That is why don't visit CN, we don't want to be out on public display for those curious or not to snap pictures of us without our permission. If you want privacy, CSS and CTI are the way to go and the people you meet there are great and respectful.

Happy 'no tan' lines!!!!

Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by NenaP View Post
    Oh dear, that is a big fear of mine. Aside from the fact that no one should be taking your picture if you are unaware, especially while nude, I think that is is wrong to bring a camera with you to Tower Isle. Why would anyone need to take pics there? I will be going to Tower Isle and I will not stay quiet if someone gets camera happy. That is just not cool.
    Wow is this the vibe of people on the island ? ouch .. i am sure people going to an upscale resort like couples are respectful and would take pics of things other then overwieght out of shape strangers in the nude lol...It seems from the various post that CTI has the widest swings in "moods" conservative uptight topless only on the pier to what the hijinks of late night nudie buhda pool activities...

I worry more about cameras at CSS than CN. At CN, I have never seen anyone pull a camera out while walking across the AN beach, and if they did, the guards would be all over them. But on the public beach across the river from CSS, people are snapping pictures all they want, and Couples can't really do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    That's why I don't want to go there. lol

I got talked into sunbathing topless at CSA and then a few weeks later I found myself on flickr topless. The photos were taken by another vacationer and I had no idea. I was trying to be very careful because that is something I really feared. They knew what they were doing too, it's not like I was just in the background. Some of the photos were of just me. If I am going to go to an AN island I do not want to be worried about who is sneaking a photo of me or who is accidentally getting me in the background of their photo.
    Wow! We will be at CN in September 2011. I am seriously considering trying the AN beach, but I am a little concerned about something like this happening. I'm not too worried about others from the resort, mainly others on the public beach. I don't want to end up in the background of someone's pics. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm sorry that you had to experience this.