Default CSS food, snacks?

Does CSS serve ice cream, we know they have the smoothie bar? Sweet potato chips or any other fun snacks we should look for?

Just got back from CSS 2 weeks ago. No ice cream , except for desert at dinner. No snacks except popcorn at the beach grill. That is a new addition from last year. We grabbed some popcorn and sat at the beach bar had a couple cocktails before going to room to get ready for the night dinner. You can also order room service, nachos, cheese tray with fruit,to tied you over till dinner.
    Steve

Nachos, chicken wings and more from room service, Jerk chicken, patties, fries, burgers and more from the beach grill (bella Vista during dinner hours). Plenty of munchies!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

stevevictoria said - No ice cream

mabr =

There is no soft serve ice cream machine at CSS like the one at Sea Grapes at CSA.

You can, however, order a variety of munchies from room service. We ordered wings, nachos, cheese plate - all arrived quickly. The plates are small, though, so order several!

I must say,that is one of the let downs of CSS...after 2 trips to CN...I love that you have the option to "grab a snack" at almost all hours of the day at CN..where at CSS,it's not as nice...no all day self serve "take away" food at the beach grill like CN...if your fun overlaps meal times

I just love the nachos at CN, too...all the fixins for a great plate of them, at your disposal, almost ALL day and night