Default Are "Celebration" groups booked in the same building?

We have a small group traveling to CSA as a "Celebrations" group. If all parties of the group register under the same "Celebrations" number/name is it the norm for CSA to place that group in the same building? Just wondering - it would be nice to be able to just walk next door or upstairs to socialize with our traveling companions. If not, is this something we can request or would that be looked at as a room request?

Celebrations group? wow there is no way that can sound or be romantic.
    Are these "groups" common? i know the resort have weddings which may run fom small to large but a celebrations group what do we celebrate ?
    Any of the vets comment or add color do these celebration break up the romantic vibe?

Not likely. We have traveled with other couples and we not in the same building. If you think about it, what are the odds that an entire building or wing would come open at the same time. You can ask but don't be upset if it can't be done. Just my opinion not a fact...

I'm not sure how common they are. This is our first time registering as a "celebrations" group, but we've booked Couples before without that title and I don't think we missed out on any romance of our own or disturbed anyone during our previous visits. We're just a small group of friends who enjoy traveling together and possibly celebrating a special anniversary, a renewal of wedding vows, a milestone birthday or maybe just to celebrate getting away from the rat-race. We're not a bunch of wild and crazy teenagers for goodness sakes. If you saw us, you'd see we're just mild mannered Midwesterns who enjoy each other - we're not dancing on the tables or obnoxiously loud. The women enjoy sleeping in late, but the men are up at the crack of dawn, so it's nice to have a friend to eat breakfast with. The guys tend to go-go-go all during the day, but the females are more likely to want to kick-back in the afternoons and camp out on a beach chair or go to the spa. Couples is such a relaxing atmosphere compared to other AI resorts that we wouldn't think of going anywhere else. It's geared toward couples and romance AND it's a great place not to have to deal with the party crowd, the screaming kids, or those drama filled teens. Yes - we all enjoy each other, but we're not attached at the hip, so we all have plenty of alone time with our significant other as well, plenty of romance. We promise not to mess with the vibe!

Sure hope not. I wouldn't be too thrilled about a group of rooms in my building block deciding their rooms were the place to have a "celebration" at 2:00am. as mary... said, not too romantic.

I suspect Couples will put your group in whatever rooms are available and hope your "celebrations" are confined to the shared areas of the resort.

I'm all for people having enjoyable celebrations. As hard as it is to do sometimes when you're celebrating, try to be considerate of your fellow resort residents who may be there for a more romantic style of celebration.

ENJOY!!!

OOPS... hey indyjulie, I just saw your last post after I posted my previous reply.

Sounds like a great group to "celebrate" with!!! have a fabulous time at CSA!!!

ENJOY!!!

IndyJulie,

Sounds like a fun group to be a part of and please don't be put off by some of the posters.

My only suggestion would be to possibly contact the resort directly and ask what they can do, especially if you are all not arriving at the same time. Although there maybe issues if you are all not staying in the same type of room.

Roclin, take a chill, no one wants, nor would Couples allow I don't think, an invasion of romance snatchers. Having said that, I have been to Couples many times where a group of people meet, either on the bus, at orientation, on the beach at the swim-up bar, that have never seen each other before and become fast friends, spending their entire vacation together for the most part. This would be no different then a group of friends arriving at the resort together.

Quote Originally Posted by indyjulie View Post
    I'm not sure how common they are. This is our first time registering as a "celebrations" group, but we've booked Couples before without that title and I don't think we missed out on any romance of our own or disturbed anyone during our previous visits. We're just a small group of friends who enjoy traveling together and possibly celebrating a special anniversary, a renewal of wedding vows, a milestone birthday or maybe just to celebrate getting away from the rat-race. We're not a bunch of wild and crazy teenagers for goodness sakes. If you saw us, you'd see we're just mild mannered Midwesterns who enjoy each other - we're not dancing on the tables or obnoxiously loud. The women enjoy sleeping in late, but the men are up at the crack of dawn, so it's nice to have a friend to eat breakfast with. The guys tend to go-go-go all during the day, but the females are more likely to want to kick-back in the afternoons and camp out on a beach chair or go to the spa. Couples is such a relaxing atmosphere compared to other AI resorts that we wouldn't think of going anywhere else. It's geared toward couples and romance AND it's a great place not to have to deal with the party crowd, the screaming kids, or those drama filled teens. Yes - we all enjoy each other, but we're not attached at the hip, so we all have plenty of alone time with our significant other as well, plenty of romance. We promise not to mess with the vibe!
    no table dance? what a jip

Roclin - it's fine.
    I probably should have explained myself better.
    I thought I'd post the above to clarify especailly after the first person's reply. We certainly do not want to disturb anyone's Couples experience.
    Bearso - thanks for the info on your experience - just thought I'd ask.