Default Romance Rewards Program

Hi!

We are traveling to Couples in November 2010 for our honeymoon. We signed up for the Romance Rewards program in January but never received any confirmation, members card, etc. in the mail from Couples. I recently sent an inquiry to the "Couples Romance Rewards" portion of the "Contact Us" page but did not receive a response.

Does anyone know how the program works and if we should receive a members card/information prior to arriving in Jamaica, or if Couples will just look us up in the system when we arrive and see that we are part of the rewards program?

Thanks for any help you can provide
    Melissa & Anthony

I received an email confirmation with an account number and login name/password.

I had the same problem. I signed up 4 times over the years and never got anything or any responses to my emails. I wrote about it here and was then emailed and told to call Sean I believe. I never could get a hold of him but someone else helped me and set up my account. Unfortunately by that time I lost 5 days credit which sucks because we would have been up a level on this next trip. I have never had any luck with emails sent through the website, only when sent to specific people. I would call them.

Hello everyone,

I am always available to help you with Romance rewards. Please email me at sean@couples.com if you have issues or concerns.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

I have contacted them twice with no response. We stayed there 2 months ago and still no posting on our account. Just don't know what to think.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Quote Originally Posted by aceswild View Post
    Hi!

We are traveling to Couples in November 2010 for our honeymoon. We signed up for the Romance Rewards program in January but never received any confirmation, members card, etc. in the mail from Couples. I recently sent an inquiry to the "Couples Romance Rewards" portion of the "Contact Us" page but did not receive a response.

Does anyone know how the program works and if we should receive a members card/information prior to arriving in Jamaica, or if Couples will just look us up in the system when we arrive and see that we are part of the rewards program?

Thanks for any help you can provide
    I would think you shold have received an email with your membership number. I think our card took about 6 months to arrive in the mail. We just used the number we received in our email when we registered.

The points were posted to the account somewhere between 90 and 120 days after our visits. It will all happen in time, maybe Jamaican time but it will happen.

If you're in hurry to have your last stay posted to your account because your next visit to Couples is fast approaching, email Sean or call the "800" number.

ENJOY!!!

Thanks everyone!
    Melissa & Anthony

I don't think they are very timely on updating the rewards point. We were there the middle of May and they still haven't updated ours.

if u have any problems with romance reward issues just e-mail Sean Russell at Sean@couples.com. He took care of my issue the next day. He is awesome because I had tried several times to call and e-mailed other people but Sean is the way go.