Default Randy - bathing suit suggestion

I have begun replacing all my old (very old,) (okay, decrepit) bathing suits with CSA logo ones. As my wife has enough Blue Mountain coffee in the freezer to last five years, she's allowed me to use the Gift Shop Credits toward that end.

However, the pockets on the bathing suits aren't even deep enough to hold a Couples room card. It gets worse when you try to put a cellphone, car keys, and your wallet in there. Please pass this along to whomever does the purchasing and see if the vendor can't supply a suit with deeper pockets.

Many thanks.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Quote Originally Posted by fawnridge View Post
    I have begun replacing all my old (very old,) (okay, decrepit) bathing suits with CSA logo ones. As my wife has enough Blue Mountain coffee in the freezer to last five years, she's allowed me to use the Gift Shop Credits toward that end.

However, the pockets on the bathing suits aren't even deep enough to hold a Couples room card. It gets worse when you try to put a cellphone, car keys, and your wallet in there. Please pass this along to whomever does the purchasing and see if the vendor can't supply a suit with deeper pockets.

Many thanks.
    does the couples "store" offer a "murse"? maybe that is a solution until the design is changed

storing coffee in the freezer is very bad for it

maywillcomehard, I agree, sounds like Fawnridge needs a man purse. LOL