Default New Year's 2010 SSB Party

Hello,
    My husband and I will be at CSS Dec. 20-Jan. 6 2011, and would love to have a SSB after hours party!!! Anyone else going to be there over New Year's and want to try to work on a party???

Let me know!
    suzyQ

Default Oops

We will be at CSS Dec. 29 to Jan.6. Would love to work on pulling together a party at SSB while we are there.

suzyQ

We'll be there Dec 31st to Jan 7th!! Looking forward to celebrating New Year's at Couples!! Yay. and our 12th anniversary on the 2nd of January.

Doug & Vee from Parrish, FL (Tampa Bay)
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Hi Vee!
    Looking forward to meeting you and your DH and a fabulous New Year's Eve at CSS! My husband and I are from Orlando, FL--so we will be part of the Florida CSS contingent!

Take care,
    SuzyQ

Hey Suz! I tried to email you and didnt get a response. Do you still have the same email that you gave me in Jan?? We cant wait to get back to SSB. I cant wait to see pictures from you guys from the holidays. Drop me an email if you remember my email address.
    B

Hi B!
    My email address didn't change--and I didn't receive your email. I wonder what happened???? You know I would ALWAYS respond to your emaills!:-) I'm soooooo excited for you and Marc! Your trip back home to CSS is almost here---are you counting the hours???? I hope the two of you have an uneventful flight from Oregon and a wonderful romantic time at CSS. Please post pictures when you get back!

Take care!
    Suz