Default Honeymoon question

I booked our trip for our honeymoon about 2 months ago but didn't put "honeymoon" in the comments section when I was booking it. Will I still be able to get the honeymoon package as long as I bring a copy of the marriage certificate? The trip is within the 30 day requirement.

I would get in touch with whoever you booked your honeymoon with and add that fact that you will be on your honeymoon. Still bring your documents.

Best of luck. We also went on oour honeymoon to Jamaica 43 years ago and we are still going strong. Jamaica was good for us!

Email or call them to have it added to your reservation. They tend to have that stuff ready when you get there so you don't really want to spring it on them at the last minute. Bring your documentation with you as well though.

When you check in, they ask the reason for your trip and you can select Honeymoon there.

I would be highly surprised if they didn't allow the honeymoon package, but out of courtesy, I would suggest telling them either via phone or email. Definitely bring documentation, as even if you make prior arrangements, they may ask for verification, but also don't overthink it. Congratulations on your wedding!