Default Water Temp in April vs Oct/Nov

We were at CN this past mid-April and the water temp was a bit cool for me. We are going again at the end of Oct/first of Nov. Can anyone tell me how the water is then compared to April? I am hoping warmer than in April - I found teh pool to be downright cold!

Default Anyone have any input?

Trying a second time...

Try the ocean!

Don't know about the pool temperature but we found the ocean temperature to be pretty perfect this past April. Mind you we prefer cooler water when the air temperature is so nice and hot.

Sure hope you find the water temp more to your liking in the fall.

ENJOY!!!

We've not been in April, but we were at CTI last Nov 15-22 and the water is very refreshing, not cold at all. I don't think it should vary much since the air temperature remains about the same year round. I think it is just the humidity that changes so much. Our trip to CTI was perfect...perfect weather, little humidity, perfect beach, everything...

We'll be trying CSA this Nov...can't wait!!

Good luck!

We've been to CN in Feb & Sept. The pool water is much warmer in Sept...like bath water. Pool was much cooler in Feb...took some getting used to. The sea temps don't vary too much. We found the sea was warmer in Feb than the pool. We enjoy the jacuzzis more in Feb.
    We'll be at CN this fall around the same dates as you, I think (Oct 29-Nov 5). Maybe we'll see you there
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Quote Originally Posted by Tupperitaville View Post
    We were at CN this past mid-April and the water temp was a bit cool for me. We are going again at the end of Oct/first of Nov. Can anyone tell me how the water is then compared to April? I am hoping warmer than in April - I found teh pool to be downright cold!
    The Ocean temp seemed the same to me, but I am from the north and am used to the cold.

We went to CN last November and I found the water a little cooler than when we were there earlier in the year. Though it was still very nice. We are used to the Atlantic Ocean as we're in NH. So anything is better than here!