Default Cocktail Reception

Hey Everyone,

I've been on the boards trying to get as much info as I can before my wedding next year at CSA. We are going to have a small number of guests joining us, so I wanted to do the cocktail reception to entertain our guests while my new hubby and I take photos.

I was just wondering if anyone has had the cocktail reception at CSA and if they have pictures? I emailed Debbie and she let me know what was all included, but I just wanted to see some pictures. Any info anyone has to offer would be helpful! Thank you!!!!!

I also would like to see pics. I am getting married at CSA in NOV and would like to have a cocktail reception and a steel drum band.

I have some pics of my cocktail reception, which was cold appetizers. But I can't figure out how to post the pics. So if you email me at swash2222@yahoo.com, I will be more than happy to email you what I have. Did not have the steel drum.

Default Wedding SA 8/13/10

We are getting married there next week and having a cold app recpetion with the Mento band. I will post pictures as soon as we get back!!!

Hello,

Thank you everyone for your responses. I can't wait to see some pictures. I'm very excited.

Apprentice,

I sent you an email.

Thank you!!!!