Default Only a month to go!!

A month from now we will be on a plane on the way to paradise! We can't wait to get to CTI! I have been wondering if Couples usually sends confirmation that you are paid in full? I got an email that payment would be coming out within X amount of time, which it did, but no e-mail confirming the payment was received. If any of you Couples veterans can help me out I'd appreciate it!
    TIA!
    Bonnie & Jon

You can call the 800-number to confirm.

We usually ask them, when we authorize payment, to e-mail us back when payment is taken.

We'll be at CTI then too...from aug.26th-2nd....hope to see you there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    A month from now we will be on a plane on the way to paradise! We can't wait to get to CTI! I have been wondering if Couples usually sends confirmation that you are paid in full? I got an email that payment would be coming out within X amount of time, which it did, but no e-mail confirming the payment was received. If any of you Couples veterans can help me out I'd appreciate it!
    TIA!

We'll be at CTI then too...from aug.26th-2nd....hope to see you there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    TIA!

Heading to CSA for the first time on Sept. 23rd! SO want it to be today!!!

andreanmickey- We are so excited to go. Only 4 days until we leave! See you soon! We are very easy to recognize! LOL
    Bonnie & Jon