Default question about nude island at cti

I have an embarrassing question.I am a big girl,but I'm interested in going to the nude island.I was wondering do alot of fluffy people go there or is it mainly in shape kind of people?thankyou

Hey pattiandmike,

Check out the Au Naturel section of the message board. There are lots of threads there on this topic with some great responses.

I love the term "fluffy people". That's great! And yes, in fact I think you will see as many, and maybe more "fluffy" people on the island than you will in-shape "buffy" people.

The mix of people you see when you go to the grocery store, the mall, or just walk down the street; that's the same mix of people you will see on the island. Just everyday people of all shapes and sizes from all walks of life.

Go to the island. You will be welcomed like everyone else that's there and you will love it!!!

ENJOY!!!

true story we have friend who went to a resort the offered C/o beach. the female was indeed " fluffy" as Roclin has pointed out you will see all shapes and sizes .. however after her trip to the c/o beach she went back hell bent for leather to be less fluffy next time. 380 days later she went back to the same beach 125 pound of less fluff. Her next goal is to be back there in another 360-380 day ay her new targeted fighting weight.
    Her husband was blown away as if a light switch was flipped. You never know the impact of getting nekkid enjoy

Thankyou guys for the info.I really appreciate it.

I think you described yourself incorrectly. You are "Reubenesque", not "fluffy". You never saw any of the Old Masters that wasted their paints and brushes on skinny girls. Do what you like, and have a great time.
    Last edited by Sawfish; July 23rd, 2010 at 01:36 PM.

LOL, Sawfish, of course the masters never wasted paints on skinny chicks - fat meant money; skinny meant poor.

Seriously, though, I'm short, thin, lazy and have an apple shape, which means my stomach is big, chicken legs, etc. Don't sweat it. If you go to an A/N beach and feel uncomfortable, point the offenders my way, and I'll kick their skinny, insecure butts.

This is not a singles place. Don't worry about it. If anything, I've found that the people who could make magazine covers are the ones that eschew the A/N beach.

you guys are hilarious!are you going to cti as well?if so when?mike and i will be there from aug.17th to the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by maywillcomehard View Post
    true story we have friend who went to a resort the offered C/o beach. the female was indeed " fluffy" as Roclin has pointed out you will see all shapes and sizes .. however after her trip to the c/o beach she went back hell bent for leather to be less fluffy next time. 380 days later she went back to the same beach 125 pound of less fluff. Her next goal is to be back there in another 360-380 day ay her new targeted fighting weight.
    Her husband was blown away as if a light switch was flipped. You never know the impact of getting nekkid enjoy
    But don't worry about what other people think. If you are comfortable with your body that is all that matters. I have lost weight since my first visit to TI, but it had nothing to with the setting, it had to do with being healthy and being to walk up and down the stairs of my house without knee pain and being out of breath. I need to be around a long time to hassle my kids and husband.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    But don't worry about what other people think. If you are comfortable with your body that is all that matters. I have lost weight since my first visit to TI, but it had nothing to with the setting, it had to do with being healthy and being to walk up and down the stairs of my house without knee pain and being out of breath. I need to be around a long time to hassle my kids and husband.
    hear hear no matter what cute names we may use not being height to weight proportionate is not a healthy state
    congrats on your improve in overall heath
    cheers

Default come on out!!!

We've been going to the AN island for years and there are all shapes, sizes and ages - no one cares what shape, size, age you are. Most of the people are more social than the textile side and there are some who also like their privacy - which doesn't bother anyone either.

Come on out to the 'island' and meet some people and possibly make new friends.

See you at the Island.

BTW - the bartenders are great too - Damien is awesome, along with Sheldon and whomever else is working out there.