Default anyone from DFW area

New to the area and just wondering if anyone else from the dallas-fort worth area will be there last week of july
    Look forward to meeting new people

Cystal83...I've seen you post on our "Last Week of July" thread. I think you guys arrive a day after us. My husband and I are from Scurry, Tx which is in the DFW area. We are 35 miles southeast of downtown Dallas and have lived here all our lives. The other couples traveling with us are also from this area. We're flying out of DFW Airport on Saturday morning. Post a pic if you can so we can find ya'll. Our pics are on the Last Week of July thread. Looking forward to meeting ya'll
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

I am from Wichita KS but we will leave from DWF on July 28th!!!! See you there!!!!!

thanks Ladydia41 for the reply I am new to the area and know no one. So it's pretty cool someone from the same area is going to be there the same week I tried to post a pic on the other forum but not sure if I did it right lol
    and scott&stacie see you there to. I actually just moved from Kansas to Texas. I lived about 2 hours north east of wichita before I moved here. We were a military family and are originaly from Illinois.
    Can't wait...only 2 more days!