Thread: "Adult" Movies?

Default "Adult" Movies?

Can anyone tell me if any of the resorts have "Adult-Film" channels in the rooms? The wife and I don't normally watch them, but we've stayed at some other resorts in the past. . .and have enjoyed them. Not like we are going to sit in the room and watch it all day, but nice to watch sometimes in the evening. Thanks!

I have never seen an Adult channel at Couples. You don't really need one what with all the LOVE IN THE AIR so to speak..

You get cinemax, aka skinemax! At least at negril they had it. They have some "late night programming".

When I was at CTI(then COR) about 5 years they had serious hardcore on one of the channels. We noticed it when flipping through the channels. Don't know if it's still available or not.

Good question! I wouldn't mind a few of those channels myself and my hubby definitely wouldn't mind!

Default laptop....

on your laptop if the rooms have wifi log into and you can watch the old red shoe diaries....usually does the trick for me and my fiance

We did not fine much in the way of "adult entertainment" on TV while at CSA last month. Certainly not any "serious hardcore". The occasional R rated movie or maybe an HBO or Showtime program with some adult content. But not much more than that. If you are looking for such, perhaps that would be a use for a laptop and the free wifi available at the resorts. Plenty of free entertainment on the web.